Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Project Kitten

Warning EXTREME CUTENESS ahead!
So we have these baby kittens. Their mama was Anna's cat, really just a kitten herself, and she died after they were born. Now I'm their mama. ha ha! What a job! This is like keeping up with newborn babies who also claw and bite. In the above two photos, they are 1 week old.
Here they are 2 weeks old.
Emilie with Violet, the only female. She is pretty tiny, even now, but above she is about 2 weeks.
 Now they are almost 4 weeks old. Crawling everywhere, getting out of their box, and just cute in general. These kittens are named Turmoil, Fritzy, and Badger.


Love,
xoxo

5 comments :

Missy Shay said...

My Pippi was a rescued feral kitten, and she was taken away from her mom young in order to domesticate her. I remember having to feed her and take her potty every two hours. It is just like taking care of a newborn! It helped that my two eight month old cats (boys) helped me keep her clean and socialize her. (they even cleaned her bottom after she went potty LOL)

Vickie E said...

OMG extreme cuteness is right! Sweet story. Thanks for sharing, it brightened my day.

Patty@inStitches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patty@inStitches said...

I did this once with a litter of pigs when the mama died giving birth. By the time they were two weeks old they would follow me everywhere, even figured out how to hook their little snouts on the screen door to get into the house! Even after we weaned them and moved them in with the other litters, they'd meet me at the fence every time I went to feed or water. Being mama to 180 lb pigs was not near as funny!

craftytammie said...

oh, so sorry about your mama cat. the kitties are lucky to have you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails