Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, January 6, 2014

In Tribute to Sis Boom

My friend Jennifer Paganelli makes sewing fun! She is one of the big reasons that sewing has once again become popular. Her beautiful, vintage style is certainly a big hit around Lilac Lane! Not only that, but Jennifer is a truly sweet person in real life. She genuinely cares about what she does and the people she interacts with. And she deserves every bit of success she has created with her company Sis Boom.
Here is the Holly Jolly Doll dress made from Jennifer's pretty cotton fabric. You can download this pattern for free at Lilac Lane Patterns.
I absolutely adore this navy fabric from Happy Land. The pattern is Beloved.
And Emilie had so much fun in one of Jennifer's purple and pink prints from her line Crazy Love. Part of what makes her fabric so fun is the vibrant color! This is the Spring Break pattern (top) and Frolic pattern (capris.)
Here is the West Indies print once again, this time on a pretty pillowcase from the Learning to Sew series.
And here is the cute pink and purple print again, this time on a doll dress that you can make for free with this tutorial.

 Here are a few oldies: Anna in pajamas that she still wears. The bottoms are made from the ModGirl line.
 And here's a skirt I made for myself once. This one is the Bell Bottom line.
And finally, I once won the whole set of Poodle and made myself a fun, quirky dress.

From the bottom of my heart, Jennifer, thank you for making such adorable fabrics! They inspire me to sew. (And PS, I love both of your books too!)
Love,
xoxo

4 comments :

Susan Bates said...

Awesome post. Thank you for sharing!

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

Oh I remember so many of these! Love! Thank you for posting!

ShirleyC said...

I love, love her fabrics. She is brilliant!

Akihiro Chiyo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails